Registration is now open for the 2021 Dutchland DulciZOOM Gathering.
Important – please note:
1. Please be certain your email address is spelled correctly as this is how information about the Gathering will be shared with you.
2. The registration fee is $10, half of which will be shared to help with Wendy Songe’s ongoing medical expenses.
3. Each workshop is $10.
4. Payment may be by PayPal or check. If paying by check, please make it out to Jeffrey Hamilton and mail to:
PO Box 216
Lancaster, PA 17608
How will holding the Gathering via ZOOM work?
1. Instructors will have a list of names and email addresses of everyone who is registered for each of their workshops, and will email you specific sign on intructions. You will be invited to join only the workshops for which you registered.
2. Music handouts for each of your workshops will be emailed in pdf format in advance.
3. If you have never used ZOOM before, you can watch tutorials on their website, www.zoom.us. On their top menu, click on “resources” followed by “video tutorials.” We will also hold one or more trial ZOOM sessions for anyone who is unfamiliar with using the app.
4. Please understand that it is possible your video reception may not be perfect during any workshop. Normally, this is a very smooth process, but neither the instructors nor Dutchland Dulcimers can be held responsible for transmission problems at your location during workshops.
We hope you will decide to join us for the 2021 Dutchland DulciZOOM Gathering. We can promise you a new and worthwhile experience, perhaps different from the Gathering we expected to host, but still great fun!